What is NDIS employment support?
HOW WE HELP
Sarina Russo Job Access (SRJA) is a registered NDIS employment services provider. We offer a range of tailored support services to help people living with a disability access meaningful employment. This includes access to:
- Allied health professionals with a focus on positive employment outcomes
- Employment services staff to address job fit considerations and liaise with employers
- Training and skills development to help you find and keep that job!
- Relevant funding for any workplace modifications or specialist equipment you may need
- School Leaver Employment Support (SLES) for students with a disability.Advice and mentoring from industry professionals
- Hands-on experience and placement opportunities
All our staff undergo NDIS screening to ensure they meet the requirements for your safety and quality of care. We also provide additional training to help them understand the challenges faced by those living with a disability in order to provide the right level of support.